Thiết kế web Hải Phòng
Thiết kế web Hải Phòng
Thiết kế web Hải Phòng
Thiết kế web Hải Phòng
Thiết kế web Hải Phòng
Thiết kế web Hải Phòng
Thiết kế web Hải Phòng
Thiết kế web Hải Phòng

Customer support

Nam Huy Trading Company Limited Address: no 65/52 Mieu Hai Xa - Du Hang Kenh Ward - Le Chan District - Hai Phong City Tel:(+84)313.697.468 Fax: (+84)313.697.466

Photo library

Statistics online

Onlines: 2 Counter: 207
Home /  Article

Furniture businesses achieve higher revenue from domestic market

04/04/2016 09:35 PM  -   770

The information is taken from the survey results from March 4 - 8/2012 of the Handicraft and Wood HCMC (Hawa). Vice Chairman Huynh Van Hanh says Hawa, here are the latest findings of Hawa about the business situation of the member enterprises in the domestic market. "The level of corporate sales in the domestic market has shown over the years we are not fully exploiting the domestic market. If you have to invest in the domestic market, enterprises can fully increase sales in this market in the coming years, "he said. Also according to the survey results, the total export value of 96 corporate members now Hawa in 2011 reached 497 million. The rate of use of plantation timber business also achieved quite satisfactory results in this survey. In the survey of 47 respondents on this issue, the enterprise's timber imports in 2011 was only $ 35.7 million while the value of that timber plantation companies for processing exports amounted to 71.3 million.

According to the Association of Vietnam Timber and Forest Product ( Vietfores ) , the domestic market is being wood products originating from China , Malaysia , Taiwan dominate . The results of some survey , market survey earlier this year showed Vietforest , only about 20% of sales of domestic furniture belongs to the products of Vietnam now , the remaining 80 % belongs products businesses Malaysia , China , Taiwan , Thailand ... domestic timber market with consumer demand of almost 90 million people still potential , estimated at $ 1 billion / year .


According to the Saigon Economic Times